- Today I am inviting more soulful conversations into my life.
- I am slowly reconnecting with the fire of the feminine.
- I’m at peace with my divorce, So why aren’t you?
- I know I’m running out of time but I don’t know if I want children.
- Don’t forget to breathe.
- It’s the What Ifs that hold you back.
- It’s time to stop resisting change.
- I’m sorry for alway being sorry.
- Understanding the past one page at a time.
- This is the greatest gift we could ever give our children.
- To reach big goals, you need small habits.
- The unedited truth about toxic friendships.
- Don’t forget the prep work.
- Some thoughts on time passing by too quickly.
- When anything feels impossible, remember the value in 20 minutes.
- I miss the stars, I miss their peace.
- There is a foolishness in believing what others say to be true.